Colossians Chapter 4 - In this final of four weekly studies on the Book
of Colossians, we can learn how to adopt Christian principles from the
Bible to our workplaces and home with an emphasis on Christian graces.
1. What are the six commands Paul provides the Colossians in the first six verses?
2. Two of the commands include a purpose.
What would be the result if the commands were followed according to the purposes?
1. What does it mean to have your conversation seasoned with salt?
2. What's the focus of verses 3-6?
What's Paul telling the Colossians to do?
1. List the 11 people named in verses 7-17.
What are 5 different reasons they are mentioned?
2. What do we learn of Tychicus from the following verses?
1. What do we learn of Onesimus from the Book of Philemon verses 10-17?
2. What do the following verses tell us about Aristarchus?
1. What do we learn of Mark, the cousin of Barnabus from the following verses?
After studying these verses, explain why Paul exhorts the Colossians to welcome Mark.
2. What is learned of Demas by studying II Timothy 4:9-11?
1. Some have supposed that Archippus was delinquent in his duties as a Christian leader because he is exhorted by Paul to complete the work he had received from the Lord in verse 4.
he was simply being encouraged to persevere with all the heresy around
him at Colossea.
From reading John 17:4, what would be the benefit to us from completing the work God has given us?
2. Why did Paul tell the Colossians to remember his chains and that he wrote the letter with his own hand?